PlayX is looking to grow its team with people who share energy and enthusiasm for creating innovative mobile gaming experience to entertain and empower people!
This role will require a deepened interest and broad knowledge in the Hyper Casual mobile gaming space.
• Proficient in fleshing out game ideas into GDD
• Able to help fine-tune game balancing, pacing and feeling
• Pitch and implement new game ideas and features to the teams
• Get involved in all aspects of game development: UI, UX, game design, logic, performance, etc.
• Work collaboratively with the engineering team on the design and implementation of new game features
• Assess and apply qualitative and quantitative feedback to improve game design and balance
• Ability to design features with the player in mind
You are an ideal candidate if:
• Know how to add “depth” in hyper-casual mobile games
• Know how to synergize game features to increase game’s retention rate
• You must have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market.
• Ability to deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics
• Benchmark the market to stay on top of new trends
• Understanding of models and tools to analyse gameplay and user behaviour
• Expert or exposure to basic Mathematical precepts, Probability Theory and formulas in game environment
• You speak and write English
NICE TO HAVE
• Track record with successful mobile games
• Good knowledge of casual games
• We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
• Quarterly employee awards
• Remote work with flexible hours and freedom to work from anywhere
• Co-working space membership
• Annual paid leaves
• Company retreat once in a year
• Computer accessories/upgrades reimbursement per annum
Interested candidates may apply at email@example.com with the subject line “Game Designer – gamedev.jobs”
We are a vibrant mobile game publishing company consisting of talented individuals from all over the world that aspires to become the world's most played game publisher.
Please read our Vivid Vision here: https://tinyurl.com/yycrejsx. It explains what our company will look and feel like three years from now.