Navisens™ is a venture-backed startup headquartered in San Francisco. We design cutting-edge location and motion estimation technology for mobile and wearable devices. Our technology is used in Augmented Reality (AR) applications on the latest Head Mounted Devices (HMDs) and on diverse applications on smartphones.
Recent news coverage: Navisens listed by Bloomberg Business as top 50 startup of 2017 (out of 50,000 companies analyzed!): https://goo.gl/58AvEu
Our motionDNA™ technology uses inertial sensors and does not rely on any infrastructure in the environment and works indoors, outdoors, and underground. Our goal is to be the location platform for all mobile devices in all environments.
We are looking for candidates who are extremely motivated and exceptional in their ability and dedication. We offer them a chance to be part of a tech startup which is changing the nature of location based services and is defining core technology for fields such as Augmented Reality (AR).
Perks: Great location in SF, awesome rooftop for coffee & lunch, snacks, equipment budget, healthcare, building actual technology, lots of gadgets (smartglasses, wearables), internationally diverse team (Australia, France, USA, India, Taiwan and Spain), good beer on Fridays.
To Apply: Please send your resume and a brief description of why you believe you are the right person for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job name as the headline.
Position: Web/Mobile Software Engineer
As a full-time Software Engineer you will be responsible for handling several aspects of Navisens software. This includes designing the Navisens SDK, integrating with Navisens libraries, designing and implementing industrial grade customer-facing both web and mobile applications with Navisens technology. This role is suited for fearless engineers who won’t take no for an answer, if you are extremely independent, a fast learner, creative and talented, this role is for you. We believe that strong experience speaks for itself, whether that experience is from a BS, Master’s degree, previous job or personal project.
– Design and implement Web & Mobile applications
– Build Web/Mobile libraries
– Design SDK/API interfaces
– Influence the technological decisions of the company
– Help customers integrate Navisens products in industrial grade systems
– BS. in CS with experience or equivalent
– Proficient in mobile application development, both iOS and Android, in depth knowledge of Objective C, Java, C/C++
– Good knowledge of shell scripting
– Extremely independent
– Excellent code quality is a must!
– Significant UI/UX development on both Web and Mobile applications
– Experience in writing custom QA & build scripts
– Experience of Web & Mobile libraries, socket.io, Node, OpenFrameworks, AngularJS, WebGL (threejs, cesiumjs)
– Experience in C/C++
– Behavioral Driven Development
– Familiar with the entire spectrum of web communication protocols
– Experience in security systems
About Navisens, Inc.
Navisens™ designs cutting-edge location technology for mobile devices such as smartphones. Our motionDNA™ technology uses inertial sensors and does not rely on any infrastructure in the environment and works indoors, outdoors, and underground. Our goal is to be the location platform for all smartphones and mobile devices.
We are looking for candidates which are extremely motivated and exceptional in their ability and dedication. We offer them a chance to be part of a tech startup which will change the nature of all location based services. We offer a fun productive working environment at great working location in San Francisco and the opportunity to work with a passionate team of PhD-level engineers.