About Naked Labs:
We’ve created an exciting consumer 3D Body Scanner designed for home use to track your fitness changes over time. Our mobile apps allow users to receive their 3D body scans, body-fat ratios, other body metrics, and fitness history.
The perfect candidate for this role has a passion for improving people’s lives, loves building beautiful/functional apps, and has great coding chops.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with our UI/UX designers to architect, implement, and maintain our optimized, native iOS mobile app
- Collaborate with other engineers to establish common, sharable libraries
- Partner with our Cloud, Scanner and SDK architects to develop secure/maintainable REST interfaces
- Must have implemented/launched at least one mobile app to the Apple Store
- Strong object-oriented C/C++/Obj-C chops, threading, and secure REST experience
- Experienced mobile OpenGL/GLSL developer.
- Must be able to scope the effort required for deliverables, and work/play well with a great distributed team
Nice to Have:
- 2D/3D imaging, WebGL, video, compression algorithm experience
- Android mobile app development experience
- Experience developing cross-platform libraries
- Open source contributions
Why You Should Join Our Team:
- You’ll be joining a startup at the beginning of an incredible journey and will get to help shape a product that people absolutely love
- Receive equity, great benefits, and unlimited vacation time
- Work alongside brilliant people who care deeply about the experiences of others: customers, colleagues, and partners
- Autonomy to do the best work of your career, but also the support of peers who are genuinely invested in your growth.
- You’ll be a part of an ambitious, highly-collaborative crew made up of artists, yogis, cyclists, DJs, and cooks… if you like doing stuff and making stuff, you’ll love working with our team!