Loom Network (Thailand) is looking for an extremely talented Senior Unity Developer to join our team either in our Bangkok headquarter or as a full-time remote. The Senior Unity Developer will be taking part in the development of our blockchain-based game project, Zombie Battleground, and many future projects. Candidates should be a team player, experienced in network-based games or applications, and possess great communicative skills in agile environment.
The position is remote or relocation to Bangkok, Thailand is paid for.
– At least 5 years of experience in using Unity including scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles
– Excellent knowledge of OOP and data structures
– Practical experience of developing applications using Unity3d
– Deep knowledge of C#
– Experience with networking and sockets
– Experience in developing mobile applications
– Experience with version control systems
– Experience with bug tracking systems
– Interest in creating a unique high-quality product
– Knowledge and experience of using plugins and extensions of the Unity3d system
– Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests